We know how important the mobility of your car is, and that suffering from a puncture or an electrical problem can be costly and inconvenient.
That is why Vantage 24-Hour Assist offers an extensive range of benefits in Singapore that is designed to afford assistance and protection to you, your passengers and your car in the event of a motoring emergency.
Our aim is to ensure that any inconvenience is kept to a minimum. A single phone call to 6473 8588 will connect you to a fully trained coordinator who will offer you all possible assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
It is a 24-hour, 365 days a year emergency breakdown assistance service unique to owners of eligible BYD cars. This assistance will be provided for the period of the new car warranty. The service is manned by a team of experienced multi-lingual staff who will provide assistance in the event that your BYD car is immobilized.
Please call the emergency number given on the decal. Remember to give your exact location, the vehicle registration number or VIN number, contact details, a description of the problem, so that the staff can coordinate assistance efficiently for you.
Yes, replacement parts and any workshop labour costs are your responsibility, unless they are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
We understand the frustration and anxiety experienced in the event of a breakdown, and our aim is to ensure that any inconvenience is kept to a minimum. Therefore, when you call, our fully-trained staff will immediately arrange for the nearest and most appropriate service provider to assist you. The waiting time will depend on the availability of the assistance provider, your breakdown location, weather conditions and traffic. During the course of your wait, we will maintain contact with you and provide updates on the estimated time of arrival of the service provider.
Yes, you must be present at the breakdown location in order for assistance services to be rendered to your BYD car. In the event of a recovery, you are required to sign a towing receipt before your BYD car can be recovered to the designated BYD Service Centre. Please ensure that you remove all belongings from your BYD car prior to recovery. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings left in the vehicle.
We will recover your BYD car from the accident or breakdown location to the designated BYD Service Centre. We will not recover your vehicle to other workshops.
In order to obtain the highest level of service, all arrangements must be made by us. We have an appointed network of service providers to provide the services as described in this policy.
You should contact your insurance company and confirm the insurance claims procedures with them.
This service is designed to provide mobile emergency assistance. To make an appointment with a BYD service centre, please call 64777383 or your Customer Service Advisor.
As this condition does not immobilise your BYD car, you will need to drive your vehicle to a BYD Service Centre.
The 24-hour assist service is purely intended to cover emergency situations. As a re- sult, this service will not cover certain problems that you may encounter while driving your BYD car unless there is a real and discernible threat to your personal safety and the safety of others. This list includes (but is not limited to) the following items:
- Speedometer is malfunctioning.
- Boot cannot be opened.
- Roof of convertible cannot be opened.
- Sunroof cannot be opened.
- Sunroof cannot be closed but weather conditions are fair and the vehicle and its passengers are not exposed to any security risk.
- Windows cannot be opened.
- Seat adjustor is faulty but the vehicle can be driven safely.
- Other non-safety related lights/service warnings are illuminated.
Whilst the services rendered under the 24-hour Assist service are intended at no cost to you, we wish to clarify that the team will not be responsible for:
- Loss or damage to any property carried in or on your BYD car.
- Any expenses incurred without prior authorisation of the 24-hour Assist.
- Cost of replacement parts.
- Cost of repairs made to your BYD car.
- Any costs resulting from participation in motor racing, rallies, speed or duration tests.
- Any costs resulting from your BYD car being kept in a not-roadworthy condition or not being serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Any costs as a result of damage and/or claims caused while the driver operating the BYD car under influence of alcohol, solvent abuse, drugs, or other illegal substances.
- Any costs resulting from participation in a criminal act or offence.
- Any consequential losses arising directly or indirectly from the immobilisation.
- If, as a result of a road traffic accident or other incidents, specialist equipment is required during the course of recovering your BYD car, the cost of this specialist equipment will be your responsibility. We recommend that you seek reimbursement of such costs under the terms of your motor insurance policy.
- In the event that the authorities or other authorised organizations recover your BYD car, it will be your responsibility to pay any resulting release fees before we can remove your vehicle to a BYD service centre.